- Tomorrow (Tuesday, April 25) we will be visiting Baldwin Street Middle School. One of the highlights of the visit for students is that they get to eat lunch in the cafeteria there.
- A letter was sent home a week or two ago regarding how you can make sure that your child has money in his or her lunch account for that visit.
- Students are welcome to bring their own lunch that day, but they will be responsible for carrying and keeping track of it.
- Parent meeting for fifth-grade camp is Tuesday, May 2 at 6:30 PM in the multipurpose room at Georgetown. A brief meeting for chaperones will immediately follow.
- We will meet with fifth-grade students during the school day to provide them with the information they will need for camp, so students need not attend the evening meeting.
- April and May are very busy months for families of fifth-grade students. Click here for a list of upcoming dates.
- Measurement and Geometry
- American Revolution
- We are beginning a research and informational writing project on topics related to our social studies curriculum.