Camp Parent Meeting Reminder and Forms

Hello, parents.

Fifth-grade camp is coming up quickly, and I am hoping, praying, and keeping my fingers crossed for weather that is warmer and drier than we have had this weekend! I wanted to give you a final reminder about our parent information meeting coming up this Tuesday, May 2, at 6:30 PM in Georgetown’s multi-purpose room. At this time, we will provide you with information about:

• school drop-off procedures for Thursday, May 18
  • what happens at camp
  • opportunities to visit your child at Camp Henry
  • our arrival back to school on Friday, May 18.

We also hope to answer any questions you may have about the camp experience. Look for an email on Tuesday that includes a camp handbook, a packing list, and a variety or other valuable information.

On Thursday all of the fifth-grade classes met together to learn what happens at camp as well as our expectations of them while we are there. The following forms were sent home with students that day as well:

• yellow medication form – must be filled out completely with information about any medications your child will be bringing with them to camp.
  • blue waiver – must be filled out and then signed by both a parent/guardian and the student.
  • purple waiver (for chaperones only) must be signed and returned.

Please have these forms completed and returned by Tuesday, May 2.

2 thoughts on “Camp Parent Meeting Reminder and Forms

• Posted on April 30, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Tuesday, May 2 or Monday, May 1? Not sure which date is for the meeting.

Reply
    • Posted on April 30, 2017 at 7:00 pm

The meeting is on Tuesday, May 2. Thank you for catching that error and bringing it to my attention. I’ve corrected it in the post.

Reply