- Any remaining balances for fifth grade camp/activities will be due on February 1.
- Early release Friday, Feb. 2.
- Mid-winter break – no school Monday, Feb. 5 and Tuesday, Feb. 6
- Watch for information on the opportunity to volunteer as a chaperone for fifth grade camp. This will be sent home after mid-winter break.
- We are beginning Unit 5: Division with Whole Numbers and Decimals.
- We are in the middle of our historical fiction unit. Students are participating in book clubs to deepen their understanding of the text and genre.
- We have finished our unit on the colonization and settlements of early America and will be beginning a new unit on life in the colonies.
- We continue our new unit called, “Ch-Ch-Changes,” that has to do with matter.