FYI, General

Updates and Reminders

Hello parents!

Here are a few additional updates and reminders for the week.

Parent Teacher Conferences

• Your scheduled conference time was communicated earlier today via email.
  • If you are not able to make your scheduled time, please let me know.

Turkey Trot CANCELLED due to weather!

• Students are encouraged to wear their Turkey Trot shirts to school on Tuesday.

Halloween Party Reminders- October 27th from 2:15-3:15

• Halloween Student Costume Codes
    • Please ensure that your child’s costume is school appropriate and does not have too-scary-for-school components such as fake blood, frightening masks, weapons etc.  This should be a fun time for all students and should show respect for all.
    • To avoid distractions, students should NOT come to school dressed in their costume. There will be an opportunity to get dressed before the party starts.
    • Please ensure that your child’s costume and components are labeled to prevent loss.
  • Volunteering on the day?
    • Due to parking limitations, parties are open to parents that are volunteering to support the party.
    • Party Volunteers: Make sure you are background checked. Fill out the form in the “Background Check” page on the blog. Please keep younger siblings at home to allow for space in the classrooms. Volunteers can arrive 15 minutes before the party begins.
    • I am adding one more spot to our SignUp page. I’m looking for a parent who’d be willing to use my camera to take photos for the blog during our party. Click here to sign up.