Parent Teacher Conferences:
- Georgetown’s spring conferences will be held Monday, March 11 and Wednesday, March 13. A conference confirmation slip was sent home today. You can also see my conference schedule by clicking here.
5th Grade Camp:
- All parents who submitted an interest form for chaperoning at camp will be notified whether they’ve been selected by March 1.
Middle School Visit:
- The 5th graders will visit Baldwin Street Middle School on Monday, March 4th. Watch the blog for further details.
- March 8th
- The end of fifth grade is full of exciting events. For your convenience, we’ve created a list of important dates. We’ve linked it to each of our blogs; you can view it here. Changes or updates will be made to the electronic copy as needed.
- We are continuing Unit 5: focusing on division of whole numbers and decimals.
- We will begin a research unit in both reading and writing pertaining to the Revolutionary War.
- We will begin our social studies unit: The Road to the Revolution.