- The end of fifth grade is full of exciting events. For your convenience, we’ve created a list of important dates. We’ve linked it to each of our blogs; you can view it here.
- April 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25 – M-STEP testing dates for fifth grade. Please avoid scheduling appointments during the school day on these dates if at all possible.
- Our curriculum will be light the next couple of weeks due to M-STEP testing.
- We will continue to learn about the Revolutionary War. There will be a test on this content on Friday, April 19th.
- Students put together a study guide today and should use it to review for the test.
- I’ve also created a Quizzizz game that students can use to review for the test. Details can be found in an email sent to students.