- Parent meeting for fifth grade camp will be on Wednesday, May 8, at 6:00 PM.
- A brief meeting for chaperones will immediately follow.
- Students do NOT need to attend this meeting; we will meet with students separately during the day.
- The end of fifth grade is full of exciting events. For your convenience, we’ve created a list of important dates. We’ve linked it to each of our blogs; you can view it here.
- We are wrapping up Unit 7: Algera, Patterns, and Coordinate Graphs and will be beginning Unit 8: Measurement and Geometry
- We are continuing to learn how to create an argument and advocacy writing piece.
- We are launching our third unit: To Infinity and Beyond! We will explore forces and motion using a theme of a hot air balloon journey around the world!
- We are in our final social studies unit: A New Nation. We’ll learn about how the United States formed its government.