I know that Fridays are the day for science and social studies, but when I saw this, I knew that I wanted to share it with all of you!
Steve Spangler Science has 50 science experiments that you can do at home.
- You can access them for free by clicking here.
- They are releasing one each day, but you can go back to previous days’ experiments as well.
- You could do some of them on your own, and others might require some adult help.
- Always make sure you have permission from a parent or caregiver.
- You might even be able to earn some bonus points with your parents if you entertain your younger siblings with some science fun!
If you try any of these experiments, send me an email to let me know how it went. I love your photos and videos.