- We are learning about calculating area, perimeter, and volume then starting unit 6, which deals with operations and word problems.
- We are continuing our research units in both reading and writing.
- We are continuing to learn about causes the American Revolution. We will be taking our unit 5 test on Tuesday, March 6. I’ve created a test review game in Quizzizz; students should check their email for a game code.
- All parents who submitted an interest form for chaperoning at camp will be notified whether they’ve been selected on February 28.
- 5th grade will be attending a Grand Rapids Symphony performance on February 27th. We will be out of the classroom from 10:00-1:00.
- 5th grade will be heading to Hudsonville High School on Thursday, March 1 to learn information about upcoming middle school exploratory course choices. We will be out of the classroom from 12:30-2:30.
- Parent/teacher conferences will be held on Monday, March 12 and Wednesday, March 14. Conference confirmation times will be sent via email on Monday, February 26.